Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i love cardigans


as i was deciding what to wear this morning for work, i made two observations:

1) i think i will end up wearing the clothing that i keep in my room more often. if you havent been to my apartment yet, you will be surprised (or maybe appalled) to know that d and i dont have closets in our rooms. the only closets are in the living room and btw are teeny tiny. therefore i have to keep the majority of my clothing in storage receptacles in my room. if i want to wear the stuff in my closet, i usually have to run across the living room....no fun

2) my pictures on my work days will all look the same because i have a ridiculous amount of cardigans....as in at least one in each color. this reminds me of my obsession in high school with russell sweatshirts. maybe when it gets warmer ill throw in some cute dress action. cuteness + model poses = sexual. too bad we'll have to wait through this horrid winter to see any of that! i can sense that ny is at the verge of winter. i think it must have been sub 45 degrees today and i felt the urge to bust out my new spanx today (thanks pooks!)
sweater: madewell
tank: aritzia
pants: banana republic slacks

3 comments:

haanaluyah said...

that's just way too cold.

Unknown said...

dude, i have like no cardigans...maybe i'll need to borrow some when we're in japan :)
miss you!

Unknown said...

i love cardigans too! too bad i only have a few and wear them ALL the time. i'm currently on a mission to find a light purple one. :) sweet blog hun!