Friday, December 11, 2009

lmj

my good friend caroline used to nickname me FML because i used to say "I HATE MY LIFE" or "F My LIFE" all the time. i would like to start using more positive sayings like, "I LOVE MY LIFE" and now, i have LMJ which is "I love my job"

today was my company's holiday party where we celebrated 70 years in business. what inspired me the most is that our 93 year old founder came to the party and gave a speech. he is the cutest man ever and surprisingly at his age very mobile and still super clever. listening to especially him speak made me pretty happy that i am at a great company. not only that, several previously higher up people also spoke and talked about the history of the company. i found out that the nba originally hired us in 1964 to start their pension plan! we also have other sports associations such as the nhl, mlb and nfl. dope-alicious!


outer sweater: H&M (bought when i was a tourist in ny in college!)
sweater: cashmere turtleneck from .....COSTCO!
pants: banana republic (i wear them a lot...they were $20)








in other news, it has been getting majorly cold up in this city. yesterday it was 30 degrees, and today was 20 with a windchill of 11. i am so so glad i invested in a long puffy jacket. i cant believe i didnt have one last year!!! but yesterday when i was wearing this AND the puffy jacket, i was sweating balls. BALLS!

1 comment:

Caroline Ryu said...

LMJ!!! doesn't have quite the same ring to it... and dude, you have a ton of stuff from banana hahah