Tuesday, December 8, 2009

sickness


wow ive been pretty bad at posting. my weekend was a little crazy to say the least. here is my outfit from saturday during the day.


sweater: fcuk cowl neck
pants: black leggings

pictures of saturday night will soon be up. mon definitely pulled through with some model poses!

im a little too embarassed to post what i wore on sunday and monday cuz well, they were the same thing. sexual...

when i could finally get myself back to work, i couldn't help but fall back on my usual
sweater: banana republic cardigan
cami: banana republic
pants: rampage plaid slacks


it seems that this year the change in weather has made me especially susceptible for getting sick. the way i get sick is i get halfway sick several times a year. when i was in california, i would get very sick once a year. which is worse?

1 comment:

speak softly said...

plz explain the phenomenon of skinny jeans. I don't understand the appeal, especially when they bunch up around the ankles + ballet flats. Makes ppl look like they have clown feet.