Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another Perm


Headed to chinatown to get another perm yesterday. My first digi perm and my hair stylist kept dissing on my baby hair! =(

It was ridiculously cold yesterday and after grocery shopping, having awesome malaysian food, and grabbing to-go banh mi for my roommates, i headed home and didnt leave again until diane and i went out at night. chinatown is way too cheap. tell me why hainan chicken and rice was $5.50??? the banh mi was still bank at $3.75 fo
r ca standards, but for ny its also a steal and super delicious!

diane and i headed to this lounge called naked lunch in tribeca/ctown last night. at first it wasnt too crowded but after a while i felt like i was back in college at an azn club being herded like cattle! because we went out, and i had been watching youtube videos to make a smokey eye, i experimented with some eye shadow....too much maybe?


No comments: