Friday, January 8, 2010

slr + jdc

the beginning of 2010 has me super excited. i am doing physical therapy, i got into the new york half marathon, i finally got myself an slr, and most of all, i have some awesome cookbooks to try out! it's friday night and im not at all sad that im sitting at home and reading about momofuku and the d5000. all im thinking about is going to buy ingredients tomorrow to make some food, and learn how to take pictures of it. dont worry...i wont make this a food blog. that is not what im into. im just excited to see what my slr and my julia child/david chang combination can do!

this picture is not to repp delta chapter lambdas btw. i was trying to find inspiration for my model pose today and remembered my trip to taiwan with sandy. we had met some random japanese fobs at a club when linkin park came on. they proceeded to get into this pose and moved it back and forth as the song played. yes...it was an awesome dance move. try it at the club next time!

1 comment:

pkchen said...

lol this made me laugh. more funny pics please