Tuesday, January 5, 2010

dmv


i was lucky enough to go to the dmv over winter break and spend an entire hour there! i stupidly lost my id sometime during halloween and have been lugging my passport around since! i did try to go to the new york dmv and get a replacement license, but i had complications, so i just decided to go to california and get a license. i got back on monday, and my appointment was on wednesday and my mom would not let me drive until i got my license. soooo i decided to lug my ass to the dmv on tuesday so i could drive. it really wasn't that bad, but i kept getting flashbacks of my time there 10 years ago when i was taking permit tests and doing those darn behind the wheel exams. at 16, the privilege to drive seemed like it was everything huh? well, at 26 it is still is. anyways, i got a license AND a new picture taken and today i also wore exactly what i wore to the dmv.....hopefully i still dont look 16?


No comments: