Saturday, January 9, 2010

biggest loser part III

starting yesterday, steven and i are competing once again to see who can lose the most weight in 3 months. i know it sounds like i was cheating, but last week i ate so much food! i managed to gain 3 pounds when my trip to japan did not make me gain anything!

now that i got into the nyc half marathon, im more motivated than ever to run and lose weight. i just need to get through physical therapy and make my leg better so i can actually train.

this is the break-even competition since steven won once and i won the second. this time i am going to perfect my two pronged approach: 1) diet and workout
like no other and 2) bake fatty food and send it to california

in other news, i am baking my first banana bread. problem is, i am only really using one ripe banana.


its freaking cold outside. i walked around wearing 5 layers and i was still freezing!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Why do you have to be so sexual? WHY??????