Wednesday, March 2, 2011

work to travel, run to eat


today was my first day back in the office after being away for almost 2 weeks! man, it sure is hard to get back into the groove!

after being in sf and then cabo, i was not looking forward to coming back to nyc. thank goodness the weather was mild today....im hoping spring comes soon!

my week at home was spent cleaning out my mom's house. i unearthed way too many notes and pictures that needed to stay hidden and gave away a bunch of clothes! im seriously not buying anymore clothing!

this weekend i went to cabo and to sum it up, it was awesome! i tanned, gained 6 lbs, went ziplining, repelled off a 180 ft rock, jet skiied, and snorkeled, and oh did i mention i gained 6 lbs?!?! we stayed at an all-inclusive resort with most meals being buffet style. i didnt even drink that much but ate to my heart's desire!!

this weekend made me think of a new life motto....work to travel, run to eat!!!

cannot wait for my next trip to dublin!



No comments: