Tuesday, March 15, 2011

bump in the road

im badly craving sweets! last night i had a dream that i stuffed four cupcakes into my mouth!! i hope the crazy cravings go away soon. i cant avoid that candy bowl at work for forever!!

it truly amazes me how some people cut stuff completely out of their diet for their entire life. i think at some point the cravings stop but i cant even fathom the thought of not wanting to eat sweets or meat or dairy ever again.

to me i never worried about what a certain food would do for me, whether or not things were organic or grass fed or blah blah but i wonder if i should. i always thought that life was too short to not enjoy what you love!

maybe if i learned about where things come from or what they are doing to my body i would think otherwise. problem is, i know that sweets and sugars are horrible for my body and i know how they make me feel after BUT I STILL EAT THEM. here i am trying to teach people about their well being when i cant even practice what i preach.


No comments: