Wednesday, February 10, 2010

clothing update

my im convo with norm today spurred an update on my clothing experiment. since i obviously do not have pictures of myself each day because well, i dont think i have that much to write about in my life, i decided that i will combine them all in one so it'll be a modelish montage. yes...get ready for petite model madness!

i think that i've become much more aware of the amount of things i own and have been busting out articles of clothing that i haven't worn in quite some time. i'm very proud of myself! i also think that because i have so little closet space here, i feel super guilty for having so much stuff. maybe when i move and get a larger apartment i will feel like i don't have enough clothing because i will have more space and buy more? for some reason i thought about that children's story about the little kid (i think it was thumbelina) who was really small and wouldn't grow and her parents were really worried about her. so they took her to a doctor and the doctor said she wouldn't grow because she had no room to grow in her bed (she slept in a little shoe box). so the parents bought her a regular kid's bed and she grew to be a normal child size.

wow that was a total tangent but i think it makes sense. what if i buy more stuff to fit my new large closet?!?!

ok not going to count my chickens before they hatch. i'll have to rant about my apartment search situation sometime soon. but for now let me let out a disgusted UGH!!!

No comments: