Saturday, July 11, 2009

whackness in ny part 2

i have a feeling that there will be many entries of ny whackness. last night i was in a cab with some friends going from the upper west to hit up park. my friends had gotten out and i was waiting for my credit card receipt. as i was getting out the people waiting for the cab were standing there waiting for me and one a**hole started making sounds that were horrible attempts at sounding chinese. i walked up to him and said "what did you say?" and he did it again thinking i wouldnt say jack. (what a surprise) me, after 2 glasses of wine, a jack and a beer decided to cuss him out. i hate when people think that i am this little girl who will not speak up when people are just plain ignorant. i honestly dont care if i make a scene or that people will think i am a crazy person. i will not sit back and let someone be racist to me and think they can get away with it without me speaking my mind. 

btw when i ended up leaving park, the guy who hailed the cab for us remembered me as the one who got mad. ha go me for at least having one person notice.

No comments: