Friday, July 10, 2009

save me from this half life

i live to travel to different countries. if i dont take a trip at least once a year, i feel like i go a little insane. lately, i think i dont need a vacation from my job, i need a vacation from myself, from the thoughts that are inside my head.

no im not going crazy and dont have evil demons telling me to do whacko things. maybe that would be easier to deal with because that way, it would be my thoughts fighting my own thoughts. matters of the heart versus the brain are much, much worse.

i feel like i have written something similar to this entry years ago in my xanga regarding feelings versus logical, rational thoughts. as i get older i would think that i get wiser but it scares me to think that i could just be driving in circles in this space time continuum.

No comments: