Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Sabbatical Day 177 (11.1.16) - Baby, it's cold outside

Well, it's only the beginning of November and it is freezing in Seoul. We thought we'd be leaving in November when we were packing for our trip so that means....I am not prepared! I had to buy a new parka and plan to get some additional winter clothes. After living in NYC I thought I'd never need a parka again, silly me.

The great thing about cold weather is the heated floors. Another thing that needs to be brought to the US, stat. Right now, I'm sitting on the ground typing and my bum is nice and toasty. It reminds me of Saturday mornings when I was in high school. I'd wake up, walk out of my room and into the living room and fall asleep while watching TV and lying on the heating vent with a blanket wrapped around me. So nice and cozy! Now if only I could create a portable heating system to use when I'm walking around outside....

No comments: